Terms of Reference
- To receive reports on matters relating to Corporate Governance and policy issues relating to ITA powers and responsibilities including:
- To deal with the Authority’s arrangements relating to accounts including:
- receive monitoring reports on capital and revenue expenditure;
- approval of the annual statement of accounts;
- approval of the Annual Governance Statement.
- To consider the arrangements relating to external audit including:
- agreement and review of the audit plan;
- receipt of all external audit reports;
- responding to the auditors as required.
- To consider arrangements relating to internal audit including:
- agreement of the annual internal audit plan;
- receipt of internal audit's end of year report;
- monitoring the performance of internal audit.
- To consider the adequacy of the Authority's corporate governance arrangements (eg internal control, risk management, Standing Orders and Financial Regulations).
- To review the adequacy of policies and practices to ensure compliance with statutory and other guidance
- To monitor proposed national, European or regional policy or legislative changes which might affect the powers and responsibilities of the Authority or Executive.
- To report as necessary on these matters to the ITA Executive Board and/or Joint Authority.
- Mick Coulson
- Mike Ellis (Chair)
- Eric Firth
- Janet Holmes
- James Lewis
- Andrew Pinnock
Link to Agendas and Minutes